Minutes of the FCW Business Meeting on January 28, 2017
Members Present: Gene, Rich, Rick, James, Colin, Kay, Michelle, Mike W., Robert
Treasurer’s Report: $1188 available (unemcumbered) funds.
- Soldering Stations:
- 17 delivered and assembled
- Planning for soldering classes for public and SCHS
- Parts have arrived.
- Need to cut chassis.
- Planning class for SCHS
- Small Laser Cutter: labjack (Z-axis) has arrived
- Second Metal Lathe: A small metal lathe has been donated. It is being set up.
- Small Router: A new spindle has been installed.
- Surplus Removal: Ongoing
- Ham Radio: Tech Class held. 8 participants.
- Walmart: submitted – teacher training
- Google: working on next submission
- Wood Turning Class: Rick is scheduling a beginner’s class.
- Burlington Makerfaire: Scheduled for April.
- Catawba Valley Hamfest: still TBA
- Documents Update: On hold.
- Railroad: Gene working on animation workshop.