Part of FCW’s mission is to help people learn new skills. To that end, classes and training sessions are offered in various topics.
- FCW is NOT a school. We do not offer degrees, certificates, or diplomas. However, a letter of completion can be given if requested.
- FCW can not handle large groups. Our limit is around 20. If a custom class for a large group is needed, consult a local community college.
- Along that same thought, there is no minimum number. We frequently work one-on-one.
- Many of our sessions are Open-ended, in that there may be multiple sessions scheduled for a topic.
- There is no fixed schedule. Classes/training is usually offered due to requests,
- With few exceptions, classes are open to the public; however, members get first choice.
- With few exceptions, classes are free, with possibly a materials charge.
- With enough notice, we can petition to allow official CEUs for a class. Contact the board for details.