FCW will have an Open House on Friday, May 22, 5-9PM and Saturday, May 23, 10AM-6PM.
Even though visitors are welcome any time, at the Open Houses, every effort is made to ensure that all the interest areas are active and can be demonstrated. Featured at this Open House are:
- The railroad will be operational
- The Ham station will be operating with digital modes
- Demos of the CNC routers, 3d printer and laser cutter
- The Model-2 robot, designed and built for education
- Games and activities
- Special offers on membership
Also being shown are the start of our two latest areas: The Science Lab, and the Prop/Costume shop.
This event is free and open to the public. Check the website for directions or call 828-351-HACK.