Though visitors are welcome at FCW any time someone is there, at the open houses, extra effort is expended to promote the facilities, expertise and equipment available and the benefits of joining FCW. At the open house there will be:
- Demos of multiple machines, the laser cutter, 3d printer, CNC router, robots.
- Tours of the facility.
- Displays in the science and electronics areas.
- Demos of the Ham Radio station.
- Persons operating the railroad.
- Food and activities for all.
- Special deals for membership.
Featured at this open house are the Science and Stagecraft areas being completed and the re-structured woodshop.
Invite your friends, associates, co-workers, family, anyone who may be interested in Science, Engineering, Technology or Arts. The open house is free and open to the public.
Here is a poster for the open house. It should be printed then cut in half to form two posters. Open-house-half-poster-1-201606-small