A Basic Electronics Workshop will be conducted at FCW from 10AM -2PM on Saturday, April 28, 2012. This workshop is intended to introduce simple electronics concepts to those with no electronics background.
- Voltage, Current, Resistance and Power
- Component Identification and purposes
- Simple Circuit Configurations
Lab exercises will be included to:
- Use a multimeter to make measurements
- Connect simple electric and electronic circuits
Rich Goldner will be the instructor. He has extensive experience with electronic and microprocessor circuits. There are 6 slots available. Leave a message for Rich or the general FCW contact to reserve a place.